Friday 1 August 2014

Models Direct Reviews

Models Direct Reviews


Models Direct pride themselves on getting their clients the best modelling placements. Here are two female modelling testimonials from real people in their own words. To find out more aboutModels Direct follow them on Twitter and Models Direct on Facebook. 

Charlene Beck


Hi


I was booked to star in a video for Medmerry Park, a holiday park company based near Chichester, West Sussex. I was filmed going over a bridge in my wheelchair at the holiday park to a bungalow, where I was greeted by two other models and their model children and we discussed our 'holiday' together.

The next scene I was filmed going up a ramp into one of the bungalows. This was the first time I had been filmed, therefore I have learned a new skill and this has given me more confidence. I enjoyed the experience and would recommend signing up to Talent Management to other aspiring models.

Laura Mason


Laura really enjoyed today. She was excited beforehand at the prospect of playing the big sister in a family, especially as at home she is a little sister.

Medmerry Park is a lovely site and the weather helped make the photo shoot go really well. It was a great first experience for Laura who has acted before, but never posed for still photos.  It was such a different and unique experience for Laura, which will give her confidence for the future.

We joined Talent Management on the recommendation from friends who thought Laura would love modelling work - they were right.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment